The last in a series of three simultaneously developed mission packs for Unreal, Na Pali War will feature a brand new set of levels with unique gameplay and a mixture of new and classical settings. There are lots of new features planned that will turn Unreal into a genuine war zone. Currently we are a small team so any help would be very welcome. If you are interested and have the skills needed, by all means, please contact me. You can monitor our progress in the following project threads at OldUnreal and UnrealSP:
Down of the page.
The story of this campaign picks off decades after the events of Return to Na Pali. The conflict between Earth and the Skaarj Empire is raging and the protagonist will be in the very center of it. Players will receive an expanded arsenal of weapons, including UMS standard issue Combat Assault Rifles, Grenade and Rocket Launchers as well as new weapons of mass destruction. War will be waged in land, sea, air and deep space, with the use of a wide selection of combat vehicles.
- storyline inspired by games such as Unreal II or Mass Effect and movies like Jarhead, Stargate, Black Hawk Down and Avatar.
- 20+ new levels retaining the original Unreal and Return to Na Pali feel.
- new weapons, new enemies, controllable squadmates and playable vehicles.
- new types of missions, some inspired by classic UT Assault operations like Convoy or HiSpeed.
- extensive use of improvements and extensions provided by the OldUnreal Patch 227, like static meshes, emitters, projectors, weather effects and flora.
- 2-3 cutscenes.
Active team members:
- Dozey (mapper, story writer, musician, 3D modeller, coder)
- Marcin.B.Black (3D modeller, mapper, coder)
- Delacroix (story writer, proofreader, 2D GFX artist and the main man behind the fusion of CaptainClarkGames and NWCreationTeam into UMS Research & Development)
- AlCapowned (pawn coder)
- Primeval (musician)
- SkaarjSlayer (mapper)
- Integration (assistance with flying objects; heli-flyby-missions, copters, planes etc.)
- Ebrid (3D modeller, mapper, 2D GFX artist)
- Casey (pawn coder)
- Captain Clark (mapper)
Previous team members:
- Gregaras (finished 3 maps, left the project in August 2012)
- Crucifix (He will leave the project in May 2013, finished 5 maps, the last one is under heavy development)
We would like to thank you guys for all your hard work so far, you helped us immensely. Maybe one day we will make another, more advanced project together.
I sincerely hope that our team grows bigger over time. I'd like to thank those who helped me in the past - especially .:..: (Dots) for permission to use a special SkyZoneInfo and his AS-DesertRun map which will serve as base for a map in the expansion. I'd also like to thank Smirftsch, Bleeder91, Gizzy, Primeval, Pitbull, Hellkeeper and GreatEmerald -- and everyone else I forgot. Thanks again for helping me every time I needed you guys.
Recruitmentf you'd like to help and have skills and free time to do so, marine, you've come to the right place. The war effort needs you! Send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know that you'd like to help with the project. Go ahead, we don't bite!
- 2D GFX artists.
- 3D modellers
- UnrealScript programmers.
Thanks in advance for any help you may offer.
Unified Military Systems Research & Development Division.
RTNP IV: Na Pali War. Coming soon to an Unreal installation near you.
For correctly working media on this site you must install a Quick Time Player. Download it there: